Tuesday, July 3, 2012

After the Storm

Many thanks to Dominion Power in Northern Virginia. They got our power back on Saturday afternoon, and that is the longest period (about 12 hours) that we have ever been without power.

Thanks Dominion people - you're the best!

Maintaining a blog is a lot harder than I thought it would be when I determined to begin keeping one - sort of like a journal, but not private. Of course, I've never been able to keep up with a journal either.

Anyway, new(ish) plan: I will try to make an entry once a day. To start with, I will try for the mornings, before I leave for the studio. This will be the time I had once designated for running (as much success there as with the journal). I do love running, but getting myself out of the house in the morning has proved to be impossible.

So, turn that time over to the blogging, and aim to go running on the treadmill at the gym later in the afternoon.

How's that for a plan?

Here's Looking at You



No comments:

Post a Comment